We have the most competent professionals to carry out all the plumbing work that entails a comprehensive reform of a home or business premises, the reform of a kitchen or bathroom, boiler change, etc.
After a previous detailed budget, we carry out professional works, with the maximum guarantees and we get high quality finishes, both technical and aesthetic.
We change the pipes (copper or multilayer, at the customer's choice) and drains, radiators, boilers, electric water heaters, etc.
We do all the work related to plumbing and heating:
- Change of sanitary pipes, with copper or multilayer, at the customer's choice.
- Change of old evacuations pipes made of: fibrocement/uralite/asbestos iron, lead, etc by new ones made of pvc.
- Installation of electric water accumulator.
- Installation of gas heater or gas-oil.
- Installation of heat pump.
- Installation of heating by radiators or underfloor heating.
We respect the agreement with the client (with previous budget closed) and we meet the deadlines agreed scrupulously, because we have our own technical teams and professionals. This is an added value, an important advantage because it avoids the problems involved in outsourcing services or working with guilds.
We accept that it is the client who freely chooses and buys the materials (shower screen, washbasin, toilet, boiler, etc.) that best suit his taste and needs in the warehouse or place he prefers. We take care (without additional cost) of going to look for the material bought by the client where it is indicated to us.
We advise on the type of heating that best suits your type of housing and needs. We advise on the type of components, such as:
Types of radiators:
- Casting Radiators: They are radiators made of cast iron and the most used until the 80’s. Apart from aesthetic criteria, it must be known that they have a greater thermal inertia (they take longer to heat but retain longer heat) and are more durable and resistant although they are more expensive.
- Aluminum radiators: aesthetically more current and cheaper in price (W/element), but they cool faster and have less strength.
- Steel sheet radiators: they are the most economical, with very low thermal inertia but less resistant.
- Type of heating: there is a wide range of heating types. Your choice is conditioned by the type of housing and, essentially, by the available budget:
- Heating of wood, its use is essentially limited to use in cottages - chalets and single-family homes.
- Heating with diesel: its main drawback is that it produces polluting gases that can give off odors, in addition to the fluctuation of the price of the fuel.
- Gas heating (the best price/efficiency for floors),
- Heating by heat pump (very suitable for chalets and single-family homes),
- Heating by electric radiators (the lowest performance but of more economical installation cost), dis-localizes the possible contamination.
- Underfloor heating (highly efficient but requires a significant initial investment): this type of heating uses a water impulsion temperature of between 30 and 45 degrés Celsius, compared to 80 – 85 degrés Celsius of traditional heating.
If the client proposes to us, we can advise on the materials with which he can get the best result and also about the stores where he will find the better quality / price ratio. Always at the customer's choice.
We aim to make life easier for the client. We take care of everything.
We have our own teams of specialized professionals (bricklayers, carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, tilers, etc.) and with experience. This competitive advantage allows us to adjust prices maintaining a high level of quality, eliminate intermediaries and meet the deadlines agreed with the client.
And all this at a reasonable price and with an optimal quality / price level.
We carry out works in the Basque Country (Álava, Guipúzcoa and Vizcaya), Navarra and South West of France (Iparralde – Basque Country).
We have numerous references that certify our work, either in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Gran Bilbao (Deusto, Guecho, Algorta, Neguri, Plencia, etc.), Barakaldo, Berango, Sopelana, Derio, Sondika or Donostia-San Sebastián, Irún, Zarauz, Zumaya, Guetaria, Eibar, Biarritz, San Juan de Luz, Hendaya, etc. Places where we usually do work.
REQUEST YOUR BUDGET
Contact ARIZAGA, S.L. and request your personalized budget.
We will arrange an appointment and our technicians will advise you personally.